END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT")
Welcome to Imperial English UK.
Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using Imperial English Digital Services.
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Imperial English UK Digital Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Imperial English UK and it governs your use of the Imperial English UK Digital Services available to you.
In this Agreement the following expressions shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
||Meaning of the Definition
|Imperial English UK Digital Services
Any ’Imperial English internet services or other ’Imperial English-authorised internet services, websites, products, mobile phone apps and/or software applications that enable you to use, access,
view, listen to and/or download ’Imperial English Content or to interact with the ’Imperial English online (or through any other digital means) on any device.
Any apps that are licensed by Imperial English UK, such as
- EnglishDiagnostic Assessment App for Students
- EnglishDiagnostic Assessment App for Teachers
- Imperial English Learning App for Students
- Imperial English Learning App for Teachers
- ‘Connect’ a communication app for the IEUK Community
Any portals that are licensed by Imperial English UK
|Imperial English UK Content
||All text, images, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, audio, trade marks, logos, video media, artwork, designs, pdf documents, articles, lesson plans, teaching resources, forms and other content
made available to you by the Imperial English UK through the relevant Imperial English UK Digital Service
||Use of a computer, laptop, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, games console or any other device.
|Social Media Platforms
||Use of the Imperial English’s official pages on social media platforms (such as our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/) and to your use of social media to interact with the Imperial English UK.
The Apps, portals and websites are licensed, not sold, to you by Imperial English UK for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Imperial English UK grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Apps, portals and websites the solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes
strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
ACCESSING IMPERIAL ENGLISH DIGITAL SERVICES
- behave in a respectful way to all other users of Imperial English UK Digital Services.
You must not:
- use Imperial English UK Digital Services in any way that prevents, disrupts or interferes with any other person’s use of Imperial English UK Digital Services;
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other users of Imperial English UK Digital Services;
- upload or publicise any materials through Imperial English UK Digital Services which are false, offensive, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful or which infringe intellectual property
- use Imperial English UK Digital Services to break any laws of the country in which you live, or encourage anyone else to break those laws;
rights include, amongst other things, trade marks such as the Imperial English UK logo, and copyright, which protects the Imperial English UK Content;
- modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on Imperial English UK Digital Services;
- post or send the same, or similar, messages multiple times through Imperial English UK Digital Services;
- share any information which is confidential to any other person;
- attempt to hack into Imperial English UK Digital Services; or
- suggest that the Imperial English UK endorses or approves any product or service (for instance, a personal website) or any non-Imperial English UK entity or content, or any belief or opinion expressed within
a product or service, without our prior written agreement.
You must not use Imperial English UK Content or material contained in the Imperial English UK Digital Services for any other purpose without our prior written approval, including:
- commercial purposes except as expressly stated by the Imperial English UK in the relevant Imperial English UK Digital Service;
- republish any Imperial English UK Content on another website (although this does not prevent you from re-tweeting Imperial English UK Content);
- modify Imperial English UK Content in any way;
- use any illustrations, images, video or audio sequences or any graphics within Imperial English UK Content separately from any accompanying text; and
- remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on Imperial English UK Content in whole or in part.
REGISTER TO ACCESS ANY IMPERIAL ENGLISH DIGITAL SERVICES
Where you are required to use a password to access any part of Imperial English Digital Services, you agree to:
- make sure that all details you provide during the registration process (including any details about your age) are truthful and accurate;
- let us know promptly if any of the details you have provided stop being accurate;
- use an appropriate profile name. You must not pretend to be someone else or try
- be entirely responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name;
- keep secret your login details (including your password) - you must change your password if you believe it is no longer a secret;
- set up no more than one account for each Imperial English UK Digital Service; and
- tell us as soon as you can if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Imperial English UK is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Imperial English UK Content and in the design, structure, ’look and feel’ and the arrangement of Imperial English UK
Imperial English UK Content may sometimes include content which is owned or controlled by another person or organisation but which the Imperial English UK has a licence to make available to you through the relevant
Imperial English UK Digital Service. Sometimes the relevant licence will have additional terms and conditions which need to be followed.
REFLECTION THE VIEW
The Imperial English UK encourages freedom of expression, but the views expressed by individuals through Imperial English UK Digital Services may not represent the views of the Imperial English UK.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that Imperial English UK Content (and all other information on Imperial English UK Digital Services) is accurate at the time of publication, development
and design, it will not always be kept up to date.
The material displayed on Imperial English UK Digital Services is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
IMPERIAL ENGLISH UK DIGITAL SERVICES AVAILABILITY
We use our reasonable endeavours to ensure Imperial English UK digital services are available to you. However, owing to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that Imperial English UK Digital Services
or the websites to which they are linked will be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other malware and other security arrangements in place whilst
using the internet.
Imperial English UK Content is selected, edited, updated and made available to all users by the Imperial English UK through Imperial English UK Digital Services at our sole discretion. This means that we can
remove Imperial English UK Content from aImperial English UK Digital Service at any time.
We have agreements with third parties that own or control parts of Imperial English UK Content, and these agreements permit them to make the content available through Imperial English UK Digital Services. As
a result of these agreements, the period of time during which the user may access, view and/or listen to Imperial English UK Content using Imperial English UK Digital Services may vary.
The Imperial English UK digital services may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites
or services ("Third-Party Services").
Imperial English UK Digital Services contain links to other websites on the Internet that are operated by other people or organisations (‘Third Party Sites’). These Third Party Sites may have their own terms
of use, so you will need to be aware of these.
You acknowledge and agree that Imperial English UK shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency,
quality or any other aspect thereof. Imperial English UK does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
The fact that we have included a link to a Third Party Site from Imperial English UK Digital Services should not be taken as an endorsement of that Third Party Site, or any association with its operators, by
the Imperial English UK.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
view the Cookies Policy published for the relevant Imperial English UK Digital Service.
Imperial English UK Digital Services and any information or other material contained in them are made available strictly on the basis that you accept them on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely
on any information or other material contained in Imperial English UK Digital Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied,
whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of Imperial English UK Digital Services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Imperial English UK Digital Services have been prepared with the aim of providing key information about the Imperial English UK and the work we do, and do not constitute advice in relation to any particular
Consequently, the Imperial English UK and all subsidiary entities of the Imperial English UK, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents, exclude all
liability arising from your use of Imperial English UK Digital Services to the fullest extent permitted by law.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Imperial English UK Imperial English UK may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement
with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Imperial English UK, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting
the Imperial English UK digital services and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Imperial English UK digital services and delete all copies of the Imperial English UK Digital Services from your mobile device or from your
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of Imperial English UK’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under
the present Agreement.
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Some Imperial English UK Digital Services and Imperial English UK Content will only be available if you have paid for access to them. In these circumstances, additional terms
and conditions that apply to your purchase of relevant Imperial English UK Digital Services and Imperial English UK Content will be drawn to your attention before you make your purchase, and you will be asked
and Imperial English UK Content (unless, and only to the extent, there is any inconsistency with the additional terms that we draw to your attention at the time of purchase).
AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
Imperial English UK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking
effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our digital services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use
the digital services.
of Use available to you through Imperial English UK Digital Services).
any Imperial English UK Digital Service then please contact us.